Monday, April 13, 2009

Not so inpregnito anymore

I'm back from Vegas and it was super fun! We had a great birthday weekend even though I was sick a couple days and went to bed at 11pm every night but I'm glad D had a couple friends there to keep him occupied! I found some great deals on maternity clothes and I was happy to get my bellabands because I was dying to take my pants off the first night! They were so tight and uncomfortable I was so happy to get the band on. I can breathe!
The thing that surprised me the most is that I feel like I now have a bump. It's a small bump mind you but I can tell it's there. It's no longer just bloat or from eating too much pizza or carbs because it's hard and my ass isn't getting bigger! I'm excited for that since I'm almost at the 12W mark and no longer feel like I need to hide it under loose shirts. It's hard to hide that you're pregnant when you are sporting a little extra weight on the front. I don't know, I'm kind of at the point where I'm not going to hide it but I'm not going to announce it on facebook either. I'm just going to be.

One funny story is that on the way home from Vegas, at one of our connections airports, I stopped to get a croissant and the young, energenic girl working at the counter asked how far along I was. When we left, D and I couldn't stop laughing. It was my first time being outted by a stranger. And at 10 and a half weeks! Too funny.

I'm still tired and nauseous, trust me if the nausea goes away you will all know because I will be celebrating that momentous occasion, but it's sort of getting more managable. I'm just sort of over feeling miserable so I'm hoping a week and a half will fly by.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had an awesome time! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find your blog anymore!! Where did you move to??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't go anywhere! I'll send you another link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. www.teamjinfred.blogspot.com in case the email invite doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete