Yesterday has been one of the worst days so far. I was nauseous all day beginning in the morning and puked all day. Normally I'm okay until around 1 or 2pm and then start to get sick in the afternoon/early evening. By bedtime I'm not nauseous, just tired. Not yesterday. I was sick from the moment I got up to the time I finally got to sleep. I was just so uncomfortable. I could only keep about 1/4 cup of liquid down all day which I know is bad because I can't be dehydrated but I couldn't help it. Bleh. I hope today is better and I'm hoping that it will be over in 6 days. I'm hoping 12 will be my new lucky number.
This weekend I'm heading to a spa weekend with all of the women on my mom's side of the family. It's a tradition they started last year and I couldn't make it this year so I'm glad I am able to go this year. I'm especially looking forward in telling my grandma our news (she doesn't have facebook:)). I hope I'm feeling good this weekend so I can try to relax and visit with the relatives.
See you all Monday!
Fun On-the-Go with Crayola Color Wonder
9 years ago

I'm sorry you were sick all day. Hopefully it will end soon, you are almost half way through week 11.
ReplyDeleteFeel better! A spa weekend sounds fantastic!
ReplyDelete