So because of the outing on facebook by D's uncle, we decided to out ourselves a week early. D updated his facebook status to 'D is officially allowed to announce that he is going to be a father in Nov!!!'. That did the trick, I got emails and calls all day with congratulations and questions so it's nice to finally be out of the closet, so to speak. Facebook is kinda cheesy but it really gets the job done. It feels weird that most people know now, it was a secret between only a select few that is now out.
I'm not too worried about telling a week early-morning (all day) sickness is still kicking my ass, I haven't had even the slightest hint of spotting and no weird cramps or anything. They say that after 10 weeks and you have heard/seen a healthy heartbeat then the risk of a m/c is less than 1%. I was just in Vegas, so I would take those odds :)
HAHAHAHAHA! It's crazy how fast stuff spreads through facebook. Fred had a friend call him up mad that he had to hear from other folks about our house, and Fred's like "Dude, I posted it on facebook. Everyone else saw it"
ReplyDeleteYay for not trying to hide it anymore.
Lol, I love how facebook is the place to now spread your news. What on earth did we do in the time before facebook? Gotta love technology!
ReplyDelete