So I'm off to Las Vegas on Wednesday! We booked the trip before we got our BFP and I was thinking that it was bad timing on our part but now I'm really excited to go. I'm still super tired and nauseous and puking but I feel like we have so much going on here with the basement renos and all the chaos it's going to be nice to get away. Not to mention our birthday is this Friday and I LOVE my birthday!!My bloat is gradually getting larger and harder and some of my pants are too uncomfortable to wear so I'm really looking forward to being able to go to Target and get a Bellaband and start looking for some great deals on maternity clothes.
Vegas is definitely going to be a different kind of trip this year (last year for our birthday we went to Vegas with 12 others and what a gong show!) but it's still going to be an awesome time. I can't wait!!

I'm jealous that you're going to be in warm weather! Happy early birthday!
ReplyDeleteThanks darling! I know, I can't wait to not have to wear a jacket!! :)
ReplyDelete