Friday, April 3, 2009

9 Week Belly Pic

So I haven't updated in awhile and I decided to add my 9 week belly pic. It's mainly just bloat but I'm trying to suck in :). I haven't gained much weight at all, but it's hard to say exactly how much since I find it flucuates so much throughout the day, depending on whether or not I've just eaten or puked. I'm still wearing my regular clothes but I feel like I'm running out of loose enough shirts to hide all my bloat.

I'm still peeing all the time, I'm still nauseous and puking about every other day but I've started taking ginger pills and I'm hoping they are helping but it's so hard to tell. I've found that most girls seem to have morning sickness for a few weeks then the nausea will subside for a week or two and then BAM it hits you again. By no means I think I'm out of the clear but I do feel like I may be getting a much needed break. I'm hoping anyways since my birthday is in one week and we're headed to Vegas on Wednesday. The last thing I want to do is be puking in Vegas. I have noticed that my puking isn't really related to what I'm eating. It seems as though it's about timing because I could puke up an apple but then in a bit I could eat 3 and be fine. It's odd.

My newest symptom is heartburn. I don't usually ever get heartburn but I ate pizza and I had it instantly. One Tums was all I needed though so I was happy. I'm still super tired and if I don't have a nap in the afternoon I'm wiped and end up going to bed around 8:30 or 9pm.
I'm still hungrier than usual and am still bloated (see above pic) but overall I think I'm doing ok.

I can't wait for the next couple weeks to pass so I can start to tell people and for my first OB appointment.
p.s. please ignore the giant arm, I'm not sure why the heck it looks like that!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ginger pills? Wow, that stuff makes my eyes water in the candy and drink form. Are they chewables or something you swallow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope swallowable. Gravol makes them but they are purely just ginger.

    ReplyDelete