Today my parents are coming for a visit and it will be nice to see them. I haven't seen my dad since we told him the news and even though I saw my mom last weekend it'll be nice to see her again, of course! The boys are still feverishly working on the basement and now have started putting up the drywall. It's looking really great and I can't wait until it's finished so that I can start sorting through all my junk and throw away/donate/sell most of it. I have been feeling like there's clutter all around us and something definitely needs to be done!
Tomorrow we're having a doggy b-day party (yes I'm lame) for our pooch Maddie, she'll be 3. It's not going to be a party really, more of an excuse to eat cake but we'll invite some family members over and tell them to bring their dogs. I found a place that makes cakes for dogs and I think I'll pick up an ice cream cake as well. YUM!
Fun On-the-Go with Crayola Color Wonder
9 years ago

I did something for my pup when she turned one. Like she even knew it was her birthday. hehe It is fun to celebrate, they are part of the family.
ReplyDeleteI know, it's a good excuse for family to come over and bring all the dogs-we're a big dog family.
ReplyDelete