I too am adopting the ever popular pregnancy survey. It's a good way to sum things up for the week.
How far along?: 11 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain: I don't know but I'm thinking somewhere between 5-10lbs thanks to only being able to eat white foods.
How much does baby weigh?: 5g
Maternity clothes?: sometimes, some shirts and sometimes pants or I wear the Bellaband.
Stretch marks?: none
Sleep?: Sleep kinda sucks most nights, I'm usually very uncomfortable and toss and turn not to mention I get up to pee 6 or 7 times.
Best moment this week?: Outting ourselves to everyone via facebook-no more hiding!
Movement?: none although the baby is supposed to be moving like crazy but it's too early to feel anything.
Food cravings?: Coke slurpees, sour cream and onion chips
Labor signs?: nope
Belly button in or out?: in but I think it's slowly getting shallower
What I miss: feeling like myself
What I'm looking forward to: lots! Getting to the 12 week mark, telling my grandma and the rest of the extended family at a family gathering this weekend, and my 1st OB appointment on Monday!
Milestone: telling everyone that we're expecting!
Fun On-the-Go with Crayola Color Wonder
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment