Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A new wack of symptoms

This week has been a crazy week symptom wise for me.
On Monday, my frenemie, morning sickness has decided to rear it's ugly head again. Yipee.
My hands and feet are super swollen and I'm so glad that I decided to take my rings off a few weeks ago just in case. I also don't really have any shoes that fit me now so I'm hoping the nice weather continues so I can just wear flip flops :)
I've also been experiencing wicked heartburn. The Tums bottle says that the maximum dosage for pregnant people is 5/day. Well that now could easily only carry me into early afternoon.
The weirdest symptom of all is this strange feeling I've been having over the last couple of days. It feels like I've been upside down and all the blood is rushing to my head and my face gets really hot. I feel like there's a build up of pressure and I get a bit dizzy. Weird.
Nothing surprises me with symptoms in this pregnancy anymore. 6 more weeks to go and I'm sure by next week I'll have some more to add to the list.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Hopefully these last few weeks will go fast and you'll be holding that baby before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear flip flops all the time too. I hope I can continue to wear them over the next six weeks.

    ReplyDelete