Thursday, September 17, 2009

4-7 weeks

Last night was a long night, D stayed up fighting with the closet organizer until 1am trying to get it in and get it finished. He's is the most wonderful husband, I don't know how he stays so patient and kind. He continues to amaze me. The closet organizer is in and it looks FANTASTIC! I love it!! He did such a great job, I know Hudson will be proud. I know I am.

This morning I woke up and I don't know if it's because the nursery is pretty much complete or because of the absolutely fantastic 3D u/s we had yeserday, or the lack of sleep (;)) but I now feel ready to have an outside baby. I will miss feeling him inside me, squirming around, but I am no longer completely freaked out about the idea of having him to hold in my arms and watching him grow up. There's still a few things on our to-do lists but if he came today (please stay in there as long as you can baby) I would be ok. I wasn't sure when or if I would get to that point before I went into labor but I can now say that I've made it. I'm anxious for the next weeks to come.

How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: around 32 lbs
Maternity clothes? Essential.
Stretch marks? Still the same as last week.
Sleep: My hips still ache and I flop around a lot but I'm trying to sleep as much as I can.
Best moment this week: Having the awesome 3D u/s and getting the closet organizer in!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Movement: Still moving like crazy, he doesn't 'kick' as much anymore. It's more like he's trying to stretch and push for more room.
Food cravings: None really this week.
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: nope, still no BH either.
Belly Button in or out? An outie.
What I miss: Not much this week.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting Hudson in real life.
Milestone: Could be one more month!

2 comments:

  1. You do have one wonderful husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I don't know what I would do without him. He is such a trooper!

    ReplyDelete