I had an awesome weekend! We went camping again with D's brothers and their girlfriends and it was such a great time. We had great weather, played games, ate lots and just had a good time. I was a bit worried going and being uncomfortable but it was fine and worked out well even though my bladder was going to explode every hour I just made good use of the area behind the tent :). One funny thing that happened was that D was joking around and accidentally said Hudson's name in front of his older brother and his girlfriend. I don't think they were paying attention though and they didn't say anything about it so I'm hoping our secret is still safe! The best was, the night before D said that if anyone was going to spill the beans it would be me. HA, it didn't even take him 24 hours!
After we got home a new symptom has now arrived. I like to call it the 'split hotdog syndrome' but I *think* what I now have is called Diastasis Recti. I won't know for sure until I go and see the doctor on Friday. Everytime I bend over, squat, reach for anything below my knees basically, I feel like I'm being split in half like an overcooked hotdog from my belly button up. It's super tender in the middle even when I'm just sitting and it's like a burning sensation.
I looked up Diastasis Recti and it's super common in pregnancy and basically the ab muscles are pulling apart in the middle and in extreme cases, surgery is required to reattach the muscles. The weird part is that it's not supposed to hurt and be painless but it otherwise sounds like that's what it is so I'm going to make sure to ask the Doc about it.
Other than that, I feel SOOOOO awful for D. He tried putting the closet organizer in the closet and it's 5 inches too big :( He's now going to have to take it apart and make it narrower so it can fit. So let's just say the nursery isn't quite ready yet. Poor D. I hope Hudson has his patience.
Fun On-the-Go with Crayola Color Wonder
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment