Time is flying by now! It's really crazy to think about since it feels like just yesterday I was POAS and telling D the news! Little Hudson will be here in no time! I had another doctor's appt this morning and everything is looking good. I asked her if there was any sort of indication that he would be early etc and she said that nothing, not even dialation or the head being engaged, would indicate that he is ready to come out. Those factors could stay like that for weeks before he's ready to come out. There's just no way to tell and it's just a waiting game at this point. I guess that makes sense, it's not like she has a crystal ball!
I have some belly pics to post and also pics of the nursery which are much overdue. Maybe later today when I get home?
How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 35 lbs as of this mornings appt.
Maternity clothes? Yup.
Stretch marks? No changes
Sleep: My hips are killing me at night but at least I am able to take a nap in the day to compensate for the lack of sleep.
Best moment this week: The nursery is complete! (well except for the glider but it's not in yet).
Movement: Moving lots but still just stretches and pushes, not kicks.
Food cravings: Milk (prob because I'm trying to soothe my heartburn) and ICE COLD WATER, YUMMY!
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: nope, still no BH either.
Belly Button in or out? An outie.
What I miss: My pre pregnancy clothes.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting Hudson in real life.
Milestone: Less than a month to go (well I think anyways :))
Total weight gain/loss: 35 lbs as of this mornings appt.
Maternity clothes? Yup.
Stretch marks? No changes
Sleep: My hips are killing me at night but at least I am able to take a nap in the day to compensate for the lack of sleep.
Best moment this week: The nursery is complete! (well except for the glider but it's not in yet).
Movement: Moving lots but still just stretches and pushes, not kicks.
Food cravings: Milk (prob because I'm trying to soothe my heartburn) and ICE COLD WATER, YUMMY!
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: nope, still no BH either.
Belly Button in or out? An outie.
What I miss: My pre pregnancy clothes.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting Hudson in real life.
Milestone: Less than a month to go (well I think anyways :))

No comments:
Post a Comment