Thursday, September 10, 2009

5-8 weeks left

This week has been mixed. I haven't had anymore of the 'split hotdog syndrome' but I have been very careful not to lean over or bend down and reach for anything below my knees. (Trust me this is very hard as the bigger I get the klutzier I also become). Sleep has been brutal this week, I have trouble getting comfortable enough to fall asleep and then when I do I wake up and have to pee. I end up peeing like 8-10 times a night and switching from side to side as my hips just ACHE. I know I keep D up all night flopping around and I feel horrible, I just don't know what to do. It also doesn't help that Hudson likes to kick and flip a ton in the middle of the night :)
I've had a to-do list going for a couple months now and it slowly seems like we're tackling everything, bit by bit. My goal is to have the list pretty much completed by Oct 1 (although there are some things that we will have to wait on due to timing). I've got 3 weeks to get the house cleaned and organized and I'm hoping that it's managable. I'm still working both jobs and infact I should be done at the hotel in 2 weeks which will be good because they need me to work 30 hours ish for those next 2 weeks. Add that in with the lack of sleep and naps being required and there's not a whole lot of time left in a day. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Tomorrow I'm having another u/s to check on Hudson's growth and and doctor's appt right after. An average baby is around 4 pounds at this point, my guess is he's almost 6!

How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: around 30 lbs
Maternity clothes? Essential.
Stretch marks? Still the same as last week.
Sleep: Absolutely HORRIBLE.
Best moment this week: D feeling Hudson have hiccups
Movement: He likes to keep his momma up at night with kicks.
Food cravings: My mom's homeade jelly, I almost ate the whole jar already!
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: nope, still no BH either.
Belly Button in or out? An outie.
What I miss: SLEEP and my pre pregnancy clothes.
What I am looking forward to: My dr's appt tomorrow and ultrasound to see how big Hudson is!
Milestone: less than 2 months to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment