I'm the kind of person who likes order, keeping things clean, and subscribes to the belief that everything has it's place. I'm sure some would even describe me as anal (I'm sure D would) but it doesn't bother me.
This morning I woke up and cleaned up the house from the night before (we had some people over late last night) and baked some banana muffins. After D woke up and we ate breakfast I then spent the remainder of my Saturday afternoon doing 3 loads of laundry, taking out the garbage, emptying, cleaning, then reorganizing the coat closet, repainting the front door, ate lunch and squeezed in an hour nap all before 3pm.
The funny thing is I don't think I've gone through the so called 'nesting phase' yet. I know that may sound weird but I don't think any of this is out of the ordinary for me. It's not unusual for me to wash all the windows one day, or mop the floors, or reorganize the kitchen cupboards, or even wipe down all the light switches.
Who knows, maybe one day it will come but it's likely I'll already have a clean and organized house upon it's arrival :)
Fun On-the-Go with Crayola Color Wonder
9 years ago

Wow what a productive day! I am just like you with cleaning. I can get a lot done in one day normally so I haven't felt like I've gone through "nesting" yet.
ReplyDeleteMaybe we just have perma-nesting ability!
ReplyDelete