Lol, trust me I don't need to freak out anymore! Now I know why I'm so uncomfortable all the time! Oh and I totally think he's going to arrive mid Oct. That's my new prediction.
I think your belly is a wonderful size and beautiful! Mine never got big at all (I know... boo hoo for me ;o) When I was 1 day away from my due date and people would ask me when my EDD was and I told them "tomorrow" I got the opposite kind of comments and looks like I was doing something wrong for not being bigger.
I am 29, D is also 29 (we share the same birthday actually!) We have been together for over 11 years, married for 3 years and he is the love of my life and my best friend. This is our journey as we TTC our first.
Boo Margie. Stop entertaining those thoughts about how "big" your tummy is.
ReplyDeleteFreak out about the whole 6-9 weeks left! Like Hudson could be here next month!
Lol, trust me I don't need to freak out anymore! Now I know why I'm so uncomfortable all the time!
ReplyDeleteOh and I totally think he's going to arrive mid Oct. That's my new prediction.
Oh and I'm not upset about the 46inches, I just think it's hilarious/fascinating.
ReplyDeleteHow you figure mid October? Is it because he's so long and running out of room or just a feeling?
ReplyDeleteYou belly looks great!
ReplyDeleteI think your belly is a wonderful size and beautiful! Mine never got big at all (I know... boo hoo for me ;o) When I was 1 day away from my due date and people would ask me when my EDD was and I told them "tomorrow" I got the opposite kind of comments and looks like I was doing something wrong for not being bigger.
ReplyDeleteJust a feeling Jin, I think he'll be here before Halloween for sure. My guess is in the Oct 20's. We'll see.
ReplyDeleteThanks guys!