This week has been good, I've started cleaning the house but I still haven't gotten my burst of energy for nesting yet. In fact, cleaning and organizing is becoming a dreadful task and one of the last things I feel like doing. I know it needs to be done though so I'm trying to suck it up and just get it done. Bleh.
This week also marked the start of me being physically uncomfortable. My belly has become so large that for the most part sleep is sub par at best and I just feel uncomfortable. I now waddle when I walk (thanks to the ligaments in my hips loosening) and pushing a shopping cart is even getting hard to do. I can't bend over and even carrying up the laundry is too difficult to do.
I'm kinda worried about what the next 6-9 weeks will bring since I can't imagine it getting any better and I have a TON of stuff to do around here. The sooner it all gets done the better for me physically and for my sanity!
How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: around 30 lbs
Maternity clothes? Essential.
Stretch marks? Smaller ones keep cropping up on my boobs, still none on the belly but I'm not holding my breath.
Sleep: Either really good (last night) or really bad (the 3 nights prior). I'm hoping it stays great for the next couple of nights while sleeping in a tent.
Best moment this week: D feeling Hudson have hiccups
Movement: He's flopping around lots and running out of room, poor little guy.
Food cravings: Nothing too extreme this week :)
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: nope, still no BH either.
Belly Button in or out? An outie.
What I miss: Still just can't wait to sleep on my stomach (and walk normal-I'm starting to waddle!)
What I am looking forward to: the camping trip this weekend and swimming in the lake to cool off!
Milestone: Single digit weeks left, only 9 to go!
Fun On-the-Go with Crayola Color Wonder
9 years ago

Oh no the waddle! I am not looking forward to that because I know everyone is going to have to say something about it. Congrats in the single digit week count down!
ReplyDelete