I was cooking some sauce for supper and reached up to grab some spices out of the spice cupboard and I ended up with a nice size burn mark in the shape of a smiley face on my belly. The size of my belly is getting out of control! It now measures 47 inches all the way around and I still have 9 1/2 weeks to go, YIKES!
Fun On-the-Go with Crayola Color Wonder
9 years ago

Margie! Omg be careful there! Is there much growing left (according to your books?)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I opened the front door and slammed it onto my belly this morning. DH just laughed at me.
ReplyDeleteYES! So much more growing. According to the books he's supposed to be packing on 1/2 pound a week! I'm all belly though and it looks kinda hilarious if you ask me. My boobs and ass haven't really grown at all to match so I look very unperportional (sp?)
ReplyDeleteLol, Misa, it's funny how we lose our depth perception for our bellies! Glad you're ok!