Monday, August 10, 2009

The furniture is here!!

D and my dad went and got the furniture this weekend and I WAS SO EXCITED FOR THEM TO RETURN!!!
Last night D and I assembled the crib, set up the crib bedding, assembled the dresser/change table and put up one of the wall decals!! It was a long night and I was exhausted at the end but it finally looks like a nursery!!!
I'm now setting up the small stuff, I ordered the large wall decal, still have to make a few other wall decorations, put up blinds and find curtains and a bookshelf but it's well on it's way to becoming a finished nursery! I'm going to wait to post pictures when it's finished and complete.

Maddie's not so happy with all this and has been acting a bit strange. I think she's realizing that something/someone else is coming sooner than later and I don't know if she was thinking that this room was supposed to be for her or not but she's been moping around. Hopefully she will adjust well to the new baby and soon realize that they will be best friends when he grows older.

I love walking by the room and imagining BJD laying in his crib. Only 87 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment