Thursday, August 27, 2009

The big 3-0

Oh my! I feel like us meeting Hudson is just right around the corner. I've had a few stressful times this week and I've got to learn to keep the stress to a minimum because I end up getting cramps right away. Yesterday, I wanted to make iced tea and so I boiled some water and poured it into the glass pitcher we have to put in the fridge and chill. Well the second I started pouring water, the pitcher exploded and I got splashed in boiling water. I quickly took my pants off and was screaming and crying and called D at work (he wouldn't be home for another hour). He was really worried about me but calmed me down. The water stung and felt like a sunburn but I put a cold towel on my belly and thighs and layed down and I felt a lot better. I think the shock of it all scared me and I'm just glad that I'm not seriously hurt.
Hopefully this week will be without any craziness!!

How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: around 29 lbs
Maternity clothes? Essential.
Stretch marks? Same as before.
Sleep: Tossing and turning and the bladder infection is making me pee like 12 times a night. I have to nap in the afternoon.
Best moment this week: Feeling him flopping around and getting the rest of his diapers in the mail!
Movement: He's flopping around lots and running out of room, poor little guy.
Food cravings: My milk craving has now turned into ice cream.
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: nope, still no BH either.
Belly Button in or out? An outie.
What I miss: SLEEPING ON MY STOMACH, I can't WAIT for the day I can do that!
What I am looking forward to: Getting the closet organizer in the room this week and my shower in 2 days!!
Milestone: Into the 30's, the homestretch is near.

3 comments: