This week's task is to find a glider/rocker for the nursery. I don't really like any of the 'typical' glider/rockers you can get from Sears or BRU and last week we saw the Luca Glider from a baby store in the city.
The Luca Glider
And I'm in love! However, I'm not willing to shell out a $1000 for a chair and I'm hoping to find a less expensive version. EQ3 makes the Karbon chair that rocks (literally) and I'm hoping it's as comfy as the Luca because it's half the price.
The only sucky part is that these chairs take 6-8 weeks to come in and I'm considered full term in only 9 weeks (holey crap!) so I just want it now! I just wish I could pick it up and take it home today :(
I also finished an art project for Hudson's room to hang above the dresser/change table area.
The room is coming along!!

No comments:
Post a Comment