Monday, July 13, 2009

A bit (or a lot) about me

I have never been the kind of girl who would ask my significant other if I'm looking fat today or if something I'm wearing makes me look fat. Or at least I try to be. That's just not who I am.
But seriously, today a lady came up to me at work and asked if I was sure I wasn't having twins.

Who says that?? It took all of me to restrain myself from handing out a throat punch but c'mon. Really? Why on earth would you say that to someone?

Maybe it's just my hormones but now I'm getting paranoid that I need to put a wide load sticker on my ass. I really can't wait for my hormones to get back in check.

2 comments:

  1. People say dumb things to pregnant, TTC, and engaged women. Those are the three stages I see it coming out the most. I think you look absolutely fine and the next woman to ask you that - ask them the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jin. I know and I'm trying for it to not get to me but it's definitely hard when I keep hearing it and I'm having trouble keeping my hormones in check. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

    ReplyDelete