Wednesday, July 29, 2009

99

99 days until BJD's expected arrival! I can't believe I'm already down to double digits, it feels like time is flying by! Even though I'm quickly approaching the 3rd tri, the morning sickness is still here and was in full effect this morning. I over waiting for the day it will be gone and figure I'll still be puking the day I give birth. I've accepted it.

For the long weekend I decided I will give camping a go. I normally love camping and can't wait for it but being pregnant makes it a whole different story. It's so sweet, D is very concerned about my comfort level this weekend and is doing all that he can to make sure I will have a great time.
I think sleeping will be fine, we have an airbed and the tent should be cool enough at night that I won't be too uncomfortable. We went out and bought a 'hopeful' comfortable camp chair that I can sit it. It at least has back support so I'm not slouching. I'm also going to be bringing a couple ice packs just in case. We're also going to get a site close to a bathroom since I can't really hold my pee for too long and I end up having to go like 7 times a night. Wish me luck!

I'm going to do the survey a bit early this week as I'll be busy getting ready for the lake. Here it is along with my 25 and 26 week belly shots!






How far along? 26 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: around 24 pounds

Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? No new ones, just the ones on my right boob.

Sleep: Okay for me this week, but it's been very bad for D :( (I'm hogging the bed).

Best moment this week: Getting ready for the lake!

Movement: He's moving more and more every day.

Food cravings: Just milk.

Gender: BOY!!

Labor Signs: nope, still not even any BH

Belly Button in or out? An outie.

What I miss: Not too much this week.

What I am looking forward to: Hopefully being comfortable camping so I can have a great time and getting the furniture to set up the nursery at the end of next week.

Milestone: Under 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment