Saturday, July 4, 2009

I puffy heart D!

I have lots to update because our internet has been down and I've been a busy girl!
This week has been super busy for me, working both jobs and I feel some days I'm running around like a crazy person. Morning sickness has also come back in full force this week but I'm managing.
Thursday was a busy day for me, I worked from 8:30am-12am straight through and by the end of the night my back was killing me and I was just wiped. D stayed up late to see me when I got home and gave me the most wonderful surprise! He had a bath set up for me complete with spa music, candles, peppermint tea, and a bathtub full of bubbles! It was the best bath EVER!
Then when I got out he gave me a foot massage and scrubbed my feet and lotioned them up so I was feeling quite excellent!!! What an awesome hubby I have :)
On Friday, D felt baby John Doe kick for the first time! He held his hand on my belly and felt the single muscle twitch that is him moving around. It was really awesome that he finally got to feel him!
Besides being busy with work, we're almost done the basement (final paint touchups and little things tonight) and we moved the spare room furniture downstairs so now it's all set up. The nursery is an empty clean room waiting for paint and furniture. It's going to have to wait a bit longer though since I'm not having much luck with bedding and we're tackling the garage this weekend!!
I'll post by 22 week belly pic and the empty nursery before pic tomorrow when I upload the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment