This week has been pretty good. Back pain hasn't been too bad this week although I (and D) can feel my ribs popping quite often. Sucky.
I'm so happy I finally decided on bedding and now have narrowed down a color for the nursery. It'll either be a darker blue (aqua) like the picture or a lighter green/gray. I have decided I will make that decision by the end of the day so we can move on and get some painting done.
Tomorrow is our 3D ultrasound and I can't wait! My mom is coming up for the day for it and my MIL is also coming with us as well. They never got an ultrasound when they were pregnant with us so I think they are going to have a good time.
How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: around 22 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? Still just the small ones on my one boob
Sleep: Not so bad.
Best moment this week: Feeling BJD have the hiccups.
Movement: It's pretty consistent, he does have some down times but he's a pretty active baby.
Food cravings: Nothing too major this week.
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? It's now an outie.
What I miss: Being able to go camping this summer without any hassles. Also, not being a crazy hormonal girl.
What I am looking forward to: Naming BJD and getting the nursery painted.
Milestone: Baby has a 50% chance of living if born today. That's sorta freaks me out.
Fun On-the-Go with Crayola Color Wonder
9 years ago

Congrats on baby's V-Day!
ReplyDelete