I have to say, I'm really enjoying being pregnant right now. No longer do smells bother me, I rarely have to run to the bathroom and puke, my back hasn't been sore at all, and I can constantly feel BJD kicking up a storm. Though I can't bend over any longer, I'm still not too uncomfortably large to be mobile and active. Even though the 2nd tri is nearing to a close and they say that at the start of the 2nd tri is when people feel at their best, I've been a little delayed and at 25 weeks I've never felt better throughout this pregnancy.
Now is also the fun part where we are setting up and decorating the nursery and being able to see BJD take form into a little human. I still sometimes have a hard time believing that that sweet little face is growing inside of me. It is very surreal.
I can't wait for these 15 weeks to go by but at the same time I want to enjoy the last moments D and I will have together before we become 3. It's exciting but scary and I couldn't be happier.
Fun On-the-Go with Crayola Color Wonder
9 years ago

I am glad you are feeling so good and that you are happy. Enjoy it!
ReplyDelete