Saturday, July 11, 2009

One more decision down!!!

I found our baby bedding!! That's been the hold up because I want to match the paint colors so I'm glad that this decision is out of the way! I literally had gone to every store in the city that sells baby bedding with no luck, until I went to the last one. I had also looked extensively online but with no luck.
I was trying to find something that would compliment blue walls with espresso furniture, that wasn't too babyish but was kinda modern and fun. I'm not really into themes either, you would not believe how many jungle or sailor themed bedding sets are out there for boys!!

This is what I picked out:
I also like the wall color in the picture so I might have to look into stealing this color for the walls... :)

In other news, D has now shortened baby John Doe's name to lil John and keeps calling him that! I have to laugh everytime I hear him say that!!

2 comments:

  1. I like! I'm a sucker for geometric patterns. Our bedroom walls are that aqua color (3 of them are, the 4th is the original beige, but with 3 horizontal aqua stripes) and we have navy curtains and sheets(tonal stripes). Surprisingly, it looks good together, so go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just might! I grabbed every blue paint chip at the store today-now I just have to figure out which one.
    I would have never thought to put beige with aqua but it sounds nice with the navy curtains. I was thinking either navy or a light yellow curtain for the room.

    ReplyDelete