when I no longer need to take my anti-nausea medication? I ran out of my prescription again the day before yesterday and thought to myself 'Hey, I'm almost 20 weeks and I haven't puked since around 17 weeks, maybe I don't need it anymore'. Well that was good and fine until this afternoon. I vomed up my lunch and breakfast and now feel like crap.
I know that this is very minor in comparison to the alternative of not being pregnant and I wouldn't change the outcome, it's just wearing on me mentally. I just feel frustrated and weak and I just want to not be sick anymore and have to rely on medication to make me feel well.
As I type this, our little boy is reminding me of his presence and letting me know he loves me. I can feel him kicking up a storm, more than I've ever felt before and I wouldn't change it for the world.
Fun On-the-Go with Crayola Color Wonder
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment