Monday, June 15, 2009

Halfway baby!!

I know this is a little premature but because we will be gone on our babymoon when I 'turn' 20 weeks I thought I'd post this sooner than later since I'll have lots to post when we get back.
This weekend I walked in a 5K 'race' with some friends and it was really fun. Some girls ran the 10K but there were a few that walked in the 5K with me. I'm not what you would call an athelete by any means so I was proud that I actually did it and with a great time. I even ran the last 1K! Yay me :)
2 more days and we are off on our little vacay, I can't wait. It'll be nice to get away and just spend some time with D and buy stuff for the nursery. I'll update again once we're back!

How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Around 15 lbs
Maternity clothes? Almost all now
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: It's just ok, my hips still are bothering me.
Best moment this week:
Movement: A bit, just at night and small movements.
Food cravings: Watermelon, peaches, plums, nectarines, cherries... any fruit!!
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? in but creeping out.
What I miss: Nothing this week
What I am looking forward to: our upcoming babymoon and picking up stuff for the nursery!Milestone: Making it to the halfway point!

No comments:

Post a Comment