How far along? 18 weeks (or 19W4D if I go by Doctor Biotch's measurements)
Total weight gain/loss: Around 12-15 lbs
Maternity clothes? All pants and most shirts.
Stretch marks? nope
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: It's been okay but last night, the night before the U/S, I slept HORRIBLE.
Best moment this week: Hearing that they can fit us in at the 3D u/s place this afternoon!
Best moment this week: Hearing that they can fit us in at the 3D u/s place this afternoon!
Movement: Nothing felt yet :(
Food cravings: Nothing really this week.
Food cravings: Nothing really this week.
Gender: I wish I can fill this in, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I'll have to fill it in for next week.
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: Sleeping on my back/front
What I am looking forward to: feeling the baby move and finding out the sex!
Milestone: Finding out the sex this afternoon!

Oh, duh! Just read that last part. Ignore my previous post. So if Satan is right about your measurements, does that mean they're going to move your EDD to late October?
ReplyDelete