Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Indecisive much?

So I always considered myself a decisive person, until I became pregnant that is.  I'm usually the kind of person who just makes a decision, sticks by it, and doesn't look back.  Well with that being said I'm now changing my (almost) entire mind about the diaper choices.  
After much thought and after reading many reviews I'm switching to getting Kissaluvs size 0 with Bummis covers, a few Mum's Bums all in one's and some AMP duo pocket diapers.  We'll leave the one size diapers for when he grows out of the newborn stage and we need to size up.
My mind is now set and I just want to place my order so that I can stop second guessing myself and going back to look at the hundred plus websites devoted to cloth diapers and reading all the reviews.  
Whew.  One decision down, a thousand more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment