Thursday, March 5, 2009

Things progressing smoothly

Lol, D is going to kill me! Yesterday, I received this email from babysteals.com (they have 1 item that is drastically reduced per day) and they had this SUPER cute change pad/bag go on sale for $19.00! Needless to say I ended up buying it (reg price is $38 on every other site I could find it on). It folds into a bag and has space for wipes (includes the wipe container) and a zipper pocket and a pocket to hold diapers. So if you need to do a quick change and we're not at home, just take the change bag- no need for grabbing the diaper bag since everything is all together in one organized piece of greatness!


I haven't had much to report this week, not much has changed in regards to symptoms etc. I'm still tired, still a bit crampy (but I have to say that it's getting better), and still a bit nausous but only when I have an empty stomach. I still am sleeping not great but not like a few days ago (besides getting up to pee 5 times a night). In a week and a half we get to hear the heartbeat (hopefully) which I'm very excited about! I'm trying to stay positive but there is a small part of me that is worried.

I'm really excited/nervous about seeing my parents this weekend! Everytime I think of it I get butterflies in my stomach and I get this nervous energy about me, it's weird. I'm glad we're telling them now and we didn't wait to tell the families like the original plan. I'm excited to see their reaction. I think we're just going to tell them, not wrap anything up, not make anything etc. I think it's a surprise in itself and no frills need to be added (plus I would be worried that they wouldn't get it right away and then it ruins it by having to explain it anyways).



How far along: 5W
Symptoms: mild cramping, excessive peeing, tiredness.

4 comments:

  1. That bag is super cute! I just signed myself up on that site to receive their deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got the green one? I was trying to get the khaki, but by the time I got to the website it was sold out! Boo! Have a great time this weekend. Are you telling them Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did get the green one. I think the brown one sold out first, then the khaki but all were available when I went on. I just thought it's super cute and going to be super handy so :P to D! We're telling them Sat night (we will be there around 6ish) and I doubt it won't be too much longer after we get there before we spill the beans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bag is really cute! I need to sign up for that site too.

    Good luck with telling your family. DH and I are dieing to tell them but want to wait a until after the first u/s. Let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete