Friday, March 13, 2009

Our excursion

Last night we went out for supper (I was craving a birds' nest from a Chinese food restaurant) and it was so good! Today, the left overs don't do it for me like it did last night but last night it really hit the spot (minus the broccoli which I now can't eat?). After dinner I wanted to go to this maternity store in the city that sells the preggie pops. It's a high end store and boy did they have some nice stuff!! They had furniture, toys, bedding, maternity and kids clothes, etc the works. It was nice to look around with D and have him finally see all the baby stuff and get his opinion on what he likes and doesn't.
One thing I told him was that I was very overwhelmed about ALL things baby. Like strollers for example. There's like a million different kinds, some come as travel systems, some have detachable infant seats, some don't, some can turn into a pram, etc. How is a person supposed to figure out which one will work best for us? It's crazy. I've read reviews and it seems as though as many strollers as there are out there, there are as many reviews about which strollers are the 'best' so it's hard to just go off of views of internet strangers.
Since I already have a list of what the baby needs, D suggested that every 2 weeks we pick one item and focus on that and buy it. That way it relieves the stress of becoming overwhelmed with having so many decisions to make and also it'll spread out the cost over a period of time. I think it's a great idea, I can't wait to start! I think we're going to go at the beginning of May/end of April and start attacking the list. Now to decide which item should be first.... :)



How far along: 6W1D
Symptoms: fatigue, nausea, excessive peeing, sore boobs

No comments:

Post a Comment