Sunday, March 1, 2009

My first baby related purchase

So thanks to Jin and her recommendation to the site greenbabybargains.com I received an email this morning saying that their glass baby bottles were 50% today! So I went to the site and ended up buying 3- 4 oz bottles and 5- 8oz bottles for half price! They are the Evenflo glass bottles with Silikids Siliskins and picked out a couple in grey, white, and purple. They get really great reviews on a lot of websites and are $12.99 per bottle (with siliskin) here so I'm glad I was able to take advantage of this deal! We did up a list of all the baby stuff *we think* the baby will require the first 6 months and we are definitely already coming under budget as we can easily throw these glass bottles into the dishwasher and no longer need to purchase a sterilizer. Not to mention they are environmentally friendly. Sweet!!

Tonight we're going to D's parents house for supper with the whole family so it's going to be REALLY hard not to spill the beans. Really we only have 1 month to wait before we tell them so I'll just have to keep reminding myself of that fact.



How far along: 4W3D
Symptoms: mild cramping, fatigue, lots of peeing!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck keeping it all a secret!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I like these bottles. I'll have to check out that site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. Kami- there's only 1 deal per day/or limited time offer so I found it helpful to sign up for the email offers. Maybe you can add them to your ebay store! GL!

    ReplyDelete