Wednesday, March 25, 2009

2 weeks to Vegas

So we booked a trip to Las Vegas at the beginning of this year for our birthdays, which happens to be Good Friday this year. I was excited to go but now that I'm pregnant and will still be in the 1st tri, I'm not looking so forward to it. I feel bad for going, especially since we could be using the money for the many other things that we are now saving for. Vegas will definitely be a different kind of trip for me this year. Especially since I go to bed at 10 now, I have afternoon naps, and no getting crazy drunk this year.
I am looking forward to doing a bit of shopping and hopefully I can get some good deals on some maternity clothes. I can't wait to go to Target and pick up some bellabands and check out the maternity clothes at Gap and Old Navy. Unfortunately here in Canada, Gap and Old Navy don't carry maternity lines and no Targets for us. I know, how do we live, right? I'm sure I'll also find some stuff at the outlet malls too, who knows.
It'll be Vegas in slo mo.

3 comments:

  1. Are you going to take anything extra medicine wise in case your nausea gets worse on the plane because of the movement?

    I haven't been to Vegas in a very long time. I'm sure you'll find a bunch of clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, I think I'll just stick to what I'm doing maybe? I'm not so sure that there is much of anything else I can take so I think I'll have to just hope for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will still have a great time in Vegas. Shop, gamble, go to the spa and some shows!

    ReplyDelete