Today I am feeling great! Only mild nausea and cramping and my foggy brain seems to clearing up a little. I was doing some reading last night and 3 points that stuck with me are:1) Foggy brain is actually a symptom. It usually coincides with forgetfulness which thankfully I haven't experienced yet (or have I, I can't remember ;))
2) Pregnancy psychosis is going to happen and that I won't realize that I'm being crazy at all. I will think that I am being a rational, calm person. I'm sure D is excited to hear that one and I swear I'm going to try and keep the insanity to a minimum. I'll say it now, please don't take anything I say that sounds crazy to heart, it's the hormones. I'm apologizing in advance.
3) and the scariest one of them all: my nipples will probably be the size of small pancakes towards the end. WTF!!!!??? This one I'm not looking forward to and warning to D: I swear if you mention ANYTHING about my pancake nipples I cannot be responsible for what I do because it's just the hormones sweetie ;).
I'm meeting the girls for lunch today and it's going to be REALLY HARD not to say anything especially since Leanne is bringing little baby Paetyn for her first lunch date. I just hope that I don't puke on the table.
Stay in there baby, momma loves you!
How far along: 3W6D
Symptoms: mild cramping, nausea, foggy brain

Pancake nipples? HAHAHAHAHHAAHA
ReplyDeleteYou won't be laughing when your DH looks at you and starts craving IHOP!
ReplyDelete