
Over the weekend, D and I had a really great talk about TTC and our thoughts thus far. I told him I was feeling stressed about the whole thing and that there's pressure involved to make sure that basically all the stars and planets are aligned before we even then have a chance to conceive (couples only have a 20% chance that they will conceive each month) and it was feeling a bit overwhelming. D told me that he was feeling that this was becoming a process, very scientific and that the 'romance' has been taken out of making a baby. I hadn't really thought of it like that before but I have to agree with him. Between temping and charting (and thus analyzing each temp and tiny symptom to see if there is any significance), it was getting all to much to be like a class I would take in university (well not really but you know what I mean). So for the meantime we've decided to adopt the 'whatever happens, happens' plan and not force anything. When it happens, it will be great and awesome and it will be the perfect time for us.

No comments:
Post a Comment