
Ok, I know that what I'm about to say may sound slightly insane but I just have to say it. I think I'm pregnant. Told you I sound insane! I'm not one of those people that are afraid to say something outloud in case I 'jinx' it. If it's true, me saying it out loud (well only on this blog) won't change a thing. Now you are probably wondering why I am making this claim but I completely feel different than I ever have. I'm pretty sure I'm 8DPO (since I'm not charting this month it's based off of my CM and the average O day of my past 5 cycles) and I know that it may seem a tad bit early (ok a lot bit early) to be experiencing symptoms but I swear that these symptoms are not like my usual 'phantom' symptoms. Yesterday and today I have been SOOOO extremely tired and for no reason. I slept for a good 9 hours at night (and good sleep I might add) and still today I feel like I need to have a nap. I'm having a hard time motivating myself to get off the couch and not in a 'Im just really lazy' kind of way. Like every cell in my body is drained and no amount of sleep will fix this. I swear, if I'm not pregnant then I have mono.
Other than extreme fatigue, I've been wanting to eat my body weight in whatever I can get my hands on. I haven't been since I'm trying to lose the weight that I gained from the awesome all inclusive trip we just went on in Mexico but let me tell you it's been hard!
D doesn't know anything about the way I've been feeling. I know that until I get a BFP then it's not real and there's no point in getting both of our hopes up if it turns out that I have a BFN in which case means that I will also most likely have mono, lol. My parents are also at our house visiting us right now (dad-'why are you typing so much?' me-'just returning emails dad') :) It's my dad's 49th birthday tomorrow and since they live 2 1/2 hours away we don't get to see them that much. I've been napping and laying on the couch since they've been here but I seriously can't help it. It's like I need a motivational speech just to get up to go to the bathroom. Well I hope they understand and now I'm off to get a few groceries tonight cause I'm making supper and some chocolate souffle for supper. YUM!
Other than extreme fatigue, I've been wanting to eat my body weight in whatever I can get my hands on. I haven't been since I'm trying to lose the weight that I gained from the awesome all inclusive trip we just went on in Mexico but let me tell you it's been hard!
D doesn't know anything about the way I've been feeling. I know that until I get a BFP then it's not real and there's no point in getting both of our hopes up if it turns out that I have a BFN in which case means that I will also most likely have mono, lol. My parents are also at our house visiting us right now (dad-'why are you typing so much?' me-'just returning emails dad') :) It's my dad's 49th birthday tomorrow and since they live 2 1/2 hours away we don't get to see them that much. I've been napping and laying on the couch since they've been here but I seriously can't help it. It's like I need a motivational speech just to get up to go to the bathroom. Well I hope they understand and now I'm off to get a few groceries tonight cause I'm making supper and some chocolate souffle for supper. YUM!

When are you going to test? I hope this is your BFP because mono sucks something awful :)
ReplyDeleteI'm going to wait to test until Sunday. I know I sound like a psycho but I can't seem to shake this fatigue. I mean I know it's not mono, I don't feel sick at all but I can't think of any other explanation. I guess we'll see
ReplyDeleteYou are talking to the wrong person about sounding like a psycho. I'm the one walking around thinking this entire cycle will be "The One".
ReplyDeleteGL!
God, I wonder how many women TTC get admitted to a mental institution? The number has to be high...
ReplyDeleteThose were my exact symptoms girlie!
ReplyDelete