Friday, February 20, 2009

If only dreams came true


Last night I had my very first BFP dream. Others on GP have had them before but I have never experienced one. All I remember is peeing in cup, dipping the HPT in and instantly seeing a very faint line. I also didn't believe it was positive because it was so faint so I waited and tested again the next day(on 14DPO in my dream) and there it was, a big bright pink line! I was so happy, I jumped on D and woke him up with the good news.
If only I had any psychic abilities. :)

Today in the grocery store, all of a sudden, I smelt a strong meat smell (I haven't eaten red meat or pork for 17 years) and couldn't shake its disgustingness. I thought I was going to puke right in the ice cream freezer. Gross.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully it's some sort of early version of "mother's intuition!"

    GL!

    ReplyDelete