I'm now 13w3d and I still have to stick my head down the toilet. I think now my nausea is more related to me being tired because the days where I can't nap or nap for very long or the days when I go to bed later (like after 10pm), I end up puking. I'm mostly sick now right before bed and vom literally right before my head hits the pillow. I still do get a nauseous feeling if I haven't eaten for awhile but I haven't puked because of it lately. Oh and lots of movement makes me want to hurl too, like a lot of movement and I end up breathing heavy. Maybe that's my body finally rejecting the idea of exercise :P
I'm excited (and a bit nervous) for Tuesday. I get my NT Scan Tuesday afternoon and I'm just excited to see baby B transform from a blob into something resembling a baby. For Mother's Day I bought each 'grandma-to-be' a photo album for their grandkid and also a picture frame that's for grandmas for their grandkids. I'm hoping to get a printout from the ultrasound and put it in the frame before I give it to them on Sunday. Wish me luck for Tuesday!

Awww, the album is soo cute!
ReplyDeleteSo have you both decided to know the sex or are you just going to find out and keep it a secret from everyone else?
I think we're going to find out and tell people. If we tried to keep it a secret then it would become very obvious when they see the nursery and all the stuff we buy. We're going to keep our names a secret though :)
ReplyDeleteYou will love the NT scan! I am excited for you. =) I cannot wait to hear about your experience.
ReplyDelete