I've been crazy busy hence the lack of posts. I can't believe it's almost been a week since my last post and tomorrow will be 16 weeks and a new belly pic. I've been busy with work and we were able to get tons of work done around the house, yay for long weekends!
My parents came up this weekend and we got the basement primed, and the ceilings painted and stippled. We just need wall color and then flooring and trim and the finishing work. I'm counting down the days until the basement is finished so I can rip through our entire house and throw/donate/sell a bunch of stuff to make more room. Our house isn't cluttered but I feel that we have stuff piling up and we need to make room. We'll finally be able to move the spare room to the basement and then have an empty room to make into a nursery. Until we can start moving stuff around and get rid of stuff I can't really buy anything else for the baby because we just don't have the room :( so sad.
A quick update otherwise:
-My energy is back, no real naps needed anymore, yay!
-Puking is still plaguing me, although it's not everyday just 2-3 times a week
-I can't stop thinking about our u/s in 3 weeks-boy or girl? Why can't I think of anything else?
-Still no change with my boobs. I'm still wearing the same bra pre-pregnancy.
-And lastly, I now know why they call the 2nd tri the 'honeymoon trimester' ;)
Fun On-the-Go with Crayola Color Wonder
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment