Thursday, May 21, 2009

Our little ninja

This morning I had another appointment with my OB and I was able to get a lot of my questions answered.  For example, I was wondering if she would be the one actually delivering our baby (not the norm always here) and she told me that if I go into labor between 7:30am-5:30pm then she will leave the office to come to the hospital but if it's overnight then whoever is on rotation that night will be there to deliver.  It could be her if she's on the rotation that night but most likely not.  
I was also wondering about cord blood banks and she gave me some info on a private one and a public one in our area.  I'll have to look more into these later.  
The baby was kicking and punching away when she had the doppler out, I'm sure D's happy to have a little ninja in there!
And she booked us in for a 18 week u/s, so on June 4th we go in and hopefully we'll be able to determine the sex a week before the 3D u/s.  Having 2 done around the same time is not a bad idea, I've heard of the tech getting the sex wrong with the regular 2D u/s so this way we can be extra sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment