Monday, May 11, 2009

My first Mother's Day

On Friday I ran out of my prescription for Dicletcin and I figured that I'm now 14 weeks and puking only twice a week that maybe I didn't need to get a refill. It was sort of a pride thing. Well that was a bad idea. Saturday I was sick and puking and I felt really bad because D and Maddie were planning a date night for me that night. I was upstairs napping and D came up and got me and surprised me with supper! He (and Maddie) made me a variety of foods since he knew I was sick and didn't know what I could keep down/feel like eating. We had cheese fondue, chicken breasts, rice, asparagus, mushrooms, potatoes, and pomegranite spritzers in wine glasses! It was so nice and sweet, I cried. I couldn't have asked for a better night. Then Maddie came in the room with a gift certificate attached to her collar for 2 visits at the 3D ultrasound place here in town! Again, it was so sweet and it made me cry. Best Mother's day present I could have asked for!
Then Sunday we went to D's parent's house and helped plant their garden and had a barbeque with everyone. It was really fun but really tiring. My MIL loved the album and the frame with the new u/s picture!
In other news, I booked our first 3D u/s for June 11th, I'll be 19 weeks then and we will find out the sex! The countdown begins!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a nice Mother's Day! I think you will really enjoy the 3-D u/s, I've read great things about them.

    You DH is so sweet and gets two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I think I'll keep him :) I puffy heart DH!

    ReplyDelete