My sleep sucks. I read in one of my pregnancy books that around this time I should start soley sleeping on either my left or right sides and stay away from sleeping on my front or back. My doc said that by 16 weeks I should be so I thought I might as well try and get used to it. It may not sound like it sucks or is hard to do but I dare you to try it for one night. The first night was brutal, I got no sleep and I was just so uncomfortable. Last night we went to BRU and we bought a nursing pillow which also doubles as a curved body pillow for mom. It helped a lot. I have to keep repositioning the pillow when I constantly am turning from left to right (my body gets numb if I don't). Sorry to D for being annoying when I sleep for the next 26 odd weeks but it's better than me being annoying in the daytime because I haven't gotten enough sleep :)
Last night D and I went to see Star Trek (no, I'm not a fan, and yes it was SOO good!!) and I'm not sure but I think I felt the baby kick. I could be mistaking it for something else because I don't know what it feels like or is supposed to feel like but I thought I felt a definite kick. Then last night, I was sound asleep and I felt something hit me in the stomach (I was facing away from D and Maddie) and it woke me up! I guess I'll have to wait and see if it was a kick once they start happening regularly.
Fun On-the-Go with Crayola Color Wonder
9 years ago

I can't wait to see that movie. I've watched about maybe 5 episodes of Star Trek (the original one) and could totally get into it, if it came on a regular basis. But that's cool about feeling the kicks. How exciting! Though that sucks about getting used to a new way of sleeping. I'm a side sleeper and had to sleep on my back for some reason and it was rough getting used to.
ReplyDeleteWow ... kicks, that is so exciting! Hopefully that is what you felt and you will feel them more soon. Yay!
ReplyDeleteMe too! Only time will tell though.
ReplyDeletep.s. Jinn, you should go and watch the movie asap-I never watched any of the episodes but it was SOOOOO GOOD!!