How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Around 12 lbs
Maternity clothes? All pants and most shirts.
Total weight gain/loss: Around 12 lbs
Maternity clothes? All pants and most shirts.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Getting better, my back isn't liking the new side sleeping arrangements but I guess that's what prenatal massages are for :)
Sleep: Getting better, my back isn't liking the new side sleeping arrangements but I guess that's what prenatal massages are for :)
Best moment this week: booking our u/s to find out the sex in 2 weeks!
Movement: Our ninja is kicking and punching up a storm but unfortunately I don't think I've felt one yet.
Food cravings: Doritos was yesterday's craving. Otherwise it's been sugar (like 5 cent candies).
Gender: I am starting to think it's a boy but I can only picture myself with a girl. What does that mean?
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: sitting in my hot tub (especially since we drained and cleaned it this weekend!)
What I am looking forward to: feeling the baby move/ the big u/s in 2 weeks!
Milestone: 4 months down, only 5 more to go!
Gender: I am starting to think it's a boy but I can only picture myself with a girl. What does that mean?
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: sitting in my hot tub (especially since we drained and cleaned it this weekend!)
What I am looking forward to: feeling the baby move/ the big u/s in 2 weeks!
Milestone: 4 months down, only 5 more to go!

How are you able to stay on your side while sleeping? I'm having lots of trouble with that!
ReplyDeleteI was too, I bought a curved breastfeeding pillow and use it as a body pillow to go between my legs when I sleep. I also prop one corner under my back when i'm laying in bed so it tilts me at 30 degrees and then I can't roll over on it. Let me know how it goes!
ReplyDeleteGood idea! I will try something new tonight.
ReplyDelete