Thursday, May 28, 2009

1 week to go!

This week is going to be the longest week ever! One week til our big u/s and we find out whether we'll be on team blue or team pink! It's a 2D u/s and since there's been a few 'mistakes' made with some people on the 2nd tri board in regards to gender determination I'm not going to fully believe the results. We have a 3D u/s booked for the week after (2 weeks from today) and I will feel much better with what they have to say, better to get a second opinion before we start buying stuff!
It's all I can think about, is it a boy or a girl? I still don't have any idea and no dreams in regards to what the sex is (I have baby dreams but in my dreams the baby is born and it's not obvious to what the sex is or I'm still pregnant and waiting to find out). If I sit and think about what I think the sex is, I would guess boy but when I'm in stores I'm always drawn to girl things and thinking of girl names. So who knows.


How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Around 12 lbs
Maternity clothes? All pants and most shirts.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Just okay this week, I have good nights and some not so good nights.
Best moment this week: I had a few DIVINE baths this week. Heavenly.
Movement: Nothing felt yet :(
Food cravings: BBQ foods, but I think that's more due to the nice weather.
Gender: I have no clue. See above.
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: being able to squat down without it being super painful. Bending over is getting harder.
What I am looking forward to: feeling the baby move and finding out the sex!
Milestone: No more laying on my back until baby B arrives.

3 comments:

  1. ooh, Margie I can't belive that you're at 17 weeks already and finding out the sex next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are having the big u/s soon! How exciting!!

    You look great, I love your bump! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! It really feels like time is flying! Thanks Misa, are you finding out the sex? I can't remember??

    ReplyDelete