So this is my first real attempt at a blog. Where do I start... Maybe a little background info for starters. My husband (D) and I have been married since September 9th, 2006 but have been together for over 10 years. We are both 28 years old, we actually share the same birthday. And we've decided to try for our first child. I have been charting and temping for a few months now, just to get a handle on my cycle and figure it out.
Having a baby has been on our minds for awhile now but we go back and forth, questioning if now is the 'right' time. I am self employed meaning I don't qualify for any sort of assistance through the government and so we've been trying to save so we can be prepared financially to start trying in the new year. The only thing is that D is starting a new job tomorrow actually, and has been unemployed for the last month-so without any money coming in, we're slowly eating through our savings. We talked about it and decided that we still want to stick to the plan of TTC and save up as we go along. I mean, people with much less have children all the time and make it work. It just sometimes worries me, but that's me, a worrier.
We just got back from a 2 week vacation in Mexico with D's family. Let's just say we didn't waste any time putting our plan into action. Now I am 9DPO and Thursday is when AF is expected to come. Let's hope she doesn't...
Fun On-the-Go with Crayola Color Wonder
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment